The following professional associations provide collaboration between various rehabilitation professionals, as well as providing services and information on life care planning and vocational services.
- American Board of Vocational Experts (ABVE): www.abve.net/
- Brain Injury Association of America (BIA): www.biausa.org/
- Brain Injury Alliance of New Jersey (BIANJ): www.bianj.org/
- Brain Injury Association of Rhode Island (BIARI): www.biari.org.
- Brain Injury Alliance of Connecticut Inc. (BIACT): www.biact.org/
- International Academy of Life Care Planners (IALCP): www.RehabPro.org/sections/ialcp
- International Association of Rehabilitation Professionals (IARP): www.RehabPro.org/
- New Jersey Chapter – International Association for Rehabilitation Professionals (IARP): www.rehabpro.org/chapters/new-jersey
- Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation Association (NORA): noravisionrehab.org/
- North American Brain Injury Society (NABIS): www.nabis.org/
- Case Management Society of America (CMSA): www.cmsa.org/
- Certification of Disability Management Specialist (CDMS): www.cdms.org/